Friday, September 7, 2012

LOVE HATE APPRECIATE

* 1, 2, 3, 4 Aeropostale I adore! 5, 6, 7, 8 winning this 

contest is my fate! Hahaha hey guys I'm so so sooo sorry 

that I haven't updated my blog in a week! It's just that things 

have gotten extremely busy with high school, yearbook club, 

and me running for freshman class council president!!! :D I 

need you help! I'm entering a contest to win a 10,000$ 

wardrobe from Aeropostale and I need you to vote for me! 

Just log on facebook, go to Aero's page, and you'll see the 

contest and vote for me! I really wanna this cus I am

fashionista you know ;) and I really wanna win class council   

president so wish me luck! Like my new nails? The super 

cute trend is called Color Fade, here's the link for you to try 

it out! Thanks! Make sure you follow me on Polyvore too! <3 

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2012/05/gradient-nails-picture-tutoria.html


No comments:

Post a Comment